The Skutt Catholic SkyHawk spirit starts with our faculty and staff. So, it’s no surprise that we hire the very best and make them family.
As valued members of the Skutt Catholic family, our faculty and staff enjoy:
* generous compensation, above the average for comparable Catholic schools
* a comprehensive benefits package including Health & Dental Insurance, Long Term Disability, $10,000 Life Insurance policy, Employee Assistance Plan and 401(k) Plan including a match provided by the school
* paid vacation and sick leave
* observance of Catholic as well as national holidays
*continued education opportunities
*monthly staff appreciation luncheons
* stocked lounges with coffee, tea, and snacks
* discounted tuition for your children at Skutt Catholic.
Skutt Catholic High School is currently accepting applications for the 2020-21 school year for a Science Teacher.
Teachers are responsible to the Principal for the implementation of sound and effective methods concerning: Catholic formation; curriculum; planning; instruction; assessment and grading; support/intervention for students with needs; classroom management; and student supervision and student self-discipline for the benefit of student learning, performance, and personal development. Teachers are responsible for full participation in the school’s continuous improvement process, including exhibiting an enthusiasm to share best practices, collaborate with colleagues, and initiate positive change.
Qualified applicants should submit a letter of application and resume to Rob Meyers, Principal at email@example.com.