Requisition for Funds
Skutt Catholic Parent Association (SCPA) Request for Funds (RFF)
- The project/request must benefit Skutt Catholic students, staff, and/or facilities.
- A minimum of two estimates must be presented for any request exceeding $1,000.
- The Parent Association does not fund uniforms or travel expenses.
- Money approved must be used for the proposed project only.
- A representative of the activity/group/sport must attend a SPCA meeting to present their proposal and answer any questions. You can use a maximum of 10 minutes for your presentation and questions.
- The RFF must be received two weeks prior to the monthly meeting (second Wednesday of the month) for inclusion on the SCPA meeting agenda.